The Thailand National Health Foundation (NHF) is an independent non-profit organization whose mission is to support public health efforts for a healthier Thailand and Southeast Asia region. In particular, NHF works with various national, regional, and global partners to promote knowledge creation and coordinate evidence-based health policy.
It is the mission of NHF to convene diverse, cross-sector stakeholders to promote targeted and public understanding of various health issues. NHF seeks to use public health information as a central means of communication and to build networks of different stakeholders, which will in turn create and promote the use of knowledge for the common good.
Our key objectives are:
- To ensure the creation, management, and application of public health knowledge in order to support health systems improvements in key priority areas.
- To encourage knowledge management in the public health sector and society at large for effective decision-making, planning, and implementation of relevant health efforts.
- To promote and train experts in order to manage knowledge-based health systems, both within Thailand and abroad.
- To work with other charity organizations for the benefit of the nation’s public health.
- To be free from any political involvement.