Established in 2012, NHF coordinates government, private sector, and civil society to develop surveillance mechanisms and policy proposals in an effort to prevent gambling addiction, especially among children and youth.
NHF works with partners on public communications efforts to raise awareness of the impact of gambling across the country by sharing research and knowledge on the effects of gambling on various health dimensions.
- Thailand National Health Commission Office (NHCO)
- Office of The National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Rajanagarindra Institute (CMARI)
- Department of Mental Health
- The Department of Child Affairs
- Department of Local Administration
- Youth Center for Gambling Studies
- International Health Policy Development Foundation
- Stop Gambling Campaign Foundation
- Internet Foundation for Thai Development Association of Media and Radio for Children and Youth
- Family Education Association of Thailand Network Vision Bangkok